1.3

I actually, sort of liked the product.It may have been the placebo affect but I did notice a feeling of lack of stress while taking the product.

My problem was that I didn't always need to take it and they are religious about sending more every month. I have stock piled several bottles and I called customer service to SUSPEND the order until I needed more. When I called the 888 number I was greeted with the information that I won a Forida vaca or a Caribbean cruise. I declined it and they hung up.

I called back and accepted the offer only to see where it went and to SUSPEND my order. By this time I was thinking I should CANCEL! I was connected to an Indian call center and was offered a $100 no strings attached Walmart or Visa card. I declined it but they kept trying.

I finally accepted the card and they asked me for a credit card to pay the $3.95 shipping and handling. I declined and asked for customer service to CANCEL the order and I was hung up on AGAIN!!!!!!!! I have no choice but to contact my credit card company and have it canceled via VISA. This company is just smoke and mirrors.

A SCAM FOR SURE!

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at New Vitality. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $160 and wants New Vitality to "just cancel my future orders. that's all i want".

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, marketing, deceptive marketing and untrustworthy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by New Vitality cancellation policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with New Vitality?

Comments

It's sad how people can lie on the internet. New Vitality is a very respectful company and will go above and beyond for their customers. That is a very racist comment and is also not true about reaching an Indian call center.

Let's see what will happen .They already charge my card without my authorization.

If this is really scam your talking about , Shame on them .

I like the radio show who advertised this product ,and I always listen every single day .I hope they won't mess up ..

I will just crossed my fingers , they'll do the right thing in good faith.