Update by user Jul 09, 2013

I have filed complaints with the NY BBB and the NY Attorney General's office against New Vitality for processing a credit card charge with an obsolete and invalid card expiration date. Plus filled a complaint with the state of Utah against Discover Card for processing the same charge.

I have had the credit card credited for the charge but am still out the return postage. I bought the expensive postage with insurance and signature required.

At least my losses are only $25 now. The sad part is that none of these agencies care about what is obviously a fraudulent credit card charge since my money has been refunded.

Original review posted by user Jun 08, 2013

Yes, I too have been scammed by these criminals. I told them over a year ago to not ship anything else.

I just received a new shipment with an invoice charged to my credit card with an obsolete expiration date. The best part is that the credit card company said any company you have ever done business with can charge your account without a valid expiration date. Even the credit card company is in on the criminal activity by allowing this. I have closed the credit card and filed a dispute with them and they warned me that closing the account might affect my credit.

I may loose all my credit but I am not paying for the product. To put icing on the cake NV says they will not send a call tag and it is my responsibility to pay the return postage.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 08, 2013.

Comments