I have been buying Beta Prostrate for at least 20 years and have no complaints about the product that are evident at this point in time. The last few years the sales office has become more and more aggressive and demanding.

First, the "auto ship" was coming earlier and earlier until I had a huge supply so I cancelled it. When I would call in to place an order, the salesman would almost demand I try another product or more Beta Prostrate than I wanted. In my last order, which arrived this week, I got the same treatment, but refused to order "Male Matrix" which the salesman  almost demanded I order. When I opened the order, to my surprise, they shipped a bottle of Male Matrix and charged me $19.95 for it.

I called customer service and talked to Ingrid who was very reluctant to refund my money. I asked her to send me a shipping label and I would return it immediately but she rejected that. Finally, and it was a long conversation, she made me an offer of a deal - she would refund $5.00 and I could keep the product. My answer was "No deal!" I wanted a complete refund of a product t I had refused to order and nothing else.

Once again I offered to send it back if she would send the postage label.

She ignored my offer and finally said they would refund the full price and I could keep the product I didn't want. I am waiting to see if that is done.

I probably will not order from them again but will look at their competitor's products because I feel like it has been a help to my husband.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at New Vitality. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants New Vitality to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was marketing. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by New Vitality new vitality super beta prostate for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments