I have been using the super beta prostate for over 12 yrs.I have been on their auto re order program that long.

I have even told 8 friends and relatives about this product and everyone of them joined the program and ordered. I got hacked one day and someone charged hundreds of dollars on my master charge card. So I called capital one. They issued me another card .

I didn't notify New Vitality of the new credit card number and they could not auto send my next 6 months order. Well, New Vitality called me one day offering me a discount on my 6 months supply if I would give them my credit card number. I agreed to the new price discount , but only when I would give them the go ahead to start sending my product. The sales lady agreed and said she would not send any more pills my way until I called first.

She lied. because two days later, I got a confirmation in email saying they had shipped a new 6 months supply my way. I was so pissed off, but its gets worse. I opened the box and looked on the receipt and New Vitality over charged me $100 for that 6 months supply of pills.

It was $228 for 6 months of super beta prostate. I immediately called Capital One. Now I have new credit cards again. So I am warning everyone to stay away from New Vitality.

They are so untrustworthy.All 8 of my friends and relatives have sinced cancelled their accounts because of this situation with me.

Review about: New Vitality Super Saver Membership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with New Vitality?

Comments