I purchased a product called Night Skin by the company New Vitality.It does state on the product to avoid applying to eye areas.

I did that. You are supposed to wear it to bed as there is something about the night and sleeping that helps it work better. Even though I avoided putting it near my eyes, wearing it to bed, caused some of it to get onto my pillow. Then of course, my eyes were on my pillow and those areas got badly burned because of the glycolic acid in the product.

This company did not even put a warning label regarding the glycolic acid. This product should be pulled off the market.

They say you notice more youthful skin within a week.Lie- I noticed nothing after two weeks.

Had an Experience with New Vitality?

Comments

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #620811

Not putting up their ingredients in writing is the most shameful thing i've ever seen.What real results?

Get a free sample from a company that does NOT hold on to your credit card number and does NOT auto bill you for a next shipment. Try Deep Beneath the Skin Facial Serum by Pumped with Peptides. They simply send you a trail size sample and they never bother you again.

Until, of course I went back to them for an order.Anyways, FREE with no strings is good!

www.pumpedwithpeptides.com

> ADDRESS. MUKTISAR WELFARE CLUB (R) #1122 RENU PALACE STREET NO.1 BURA

> GUJJAR ROAD MUKTSAR 152026 PUNJAB INDIA 09855222799 08054374470

I paid 6.99 sh/hdl!!

I called three times.

They hung up three times, but before the third time I spoke to supposedly an assistant(male)instructed him to cancel any future shp's!!!!!!!! Guess what, I received night skin, $61.64 charged to my card without permission!!!!!!! It was a 45 min call!!! I spoke to my lawyer.

He instructed me what I could do. I am not paying shp&ins to return an order I did not order!!!!!

If they want it returned, they will send a shp' label or it will not be returned!!!!!!!:( :( :( :( :( :zzz :(

Many of the products offered by NBew Vitality are formulated by Roger W.Mason.

Thi sguy is touted by New Vitality as a "renowned research chemist." The truthis that Mason has never been a chemist except to make illegal drugs whcih he has distrubuted though a network of unsuspecting high school an djunion scholl children. He has two fronts for his money ,maundering. They are New Vitality and Young again Products. Read about Mason at www.ethichsabuse.com where his whole sordid, horific criminal histroy is set forth in actual documents culled from the Washington Post, Baltimore Sun and federal court papers.

Fall into this guys trap and you may bever get out.

He is looking for new victims.Do not become one of them.

I highly recommend the product itself, as well as the Day Skin.I have had excellent results with both.

Several friends have commented on how good my complexion looks, and I can def see a diff. To those folks complaining about burns, you have to apply the product sparingly, and let it dry completely before going to bed, at least 15 minutes. This way it will not transfer to the pillow and get in the eye area.

I strongly caution against calling New Vitality to place orders. I do all my ordering online and it works out just fine.

When you have to call them for anything, it is sell, sell, sell.

Even if you have to call their customer service dept for a problem resolution, they are very pushy about trying to sell you something.Also, if you buy online, there are sometimes deals for $99 for 3 bottles of Night Skin, which is a very good price.

I copy of part of April on September 4, 2011

"I order a trial night cream for $5.95. Apparently recorded conversation is pointless. I made sure the salesman assured me I wouldn't be obligated to order any more. Not only did they take it upon theirselves to order me something in never ordered, but they also made an account to chage me monthly, without my permission.

It happened to me too. I am still asking Discovercard to get money back for me. Nicole Williams who works for New Vitality told the credit card company that I signed up for that prefer shipment program. It was not true. This is one of the worst things that I have had to deal with.

One of the worst companies out there.Total scam.

Horrible business practices and horrible place to work.Management are all idiots, particularly in the CS department..

I ordered night skin because i had melasma on several areas of my face.The product worked great even thought I didn't use it every night as I was supposed to.

I ordered a 3 month supply of the product at a time and soon realized that I would not use it quickly enough for my next shipment. I called to cancel my next shipment and did not have much trouble at all. The rep did try to offer me a delayed shipment and some other options, but in the end, my account was cancelled and he was very nice. I will continue to use this product and when I run out I plan to order some more.

I love the way that my face feels in the morning after I use it and it is much cheaper than the Rx cream that my doc tried to give me.I hope that this was helpful.

I order a trial night cream for $5.95.Apparently recorded conversation is pointless.

Im sure they've made millions but I tell you, carma is a *** and its a matter of time somebody out there sues this company.I hope ALL their employees end up *** homeless!

I have rosacea and thought I'd try Night Skin.Since using it I have had fewer outbreaks and have been very happy with my results.

I ordered mine over the internet and have been very happy with the customer service and the product.

If people would read instructions they would have fewer problems and fewer complaints.:)