I have never trusted New Vitality and their "miracle" cure TV advertised products.I have also never purchased any of their products.

But I do hate their guts for their deliberate attempts to defraud the public with worthless products and falsified claims. So, every so often, whenever the feeling moves me, I go to their Website and check the "job openings" and fill out a bogus application. There, I vent my frustration with their still being allowed to market bogus products and attempt to steal money from the ones gullible enough to order something from this scamming company.

I fill out the application with bogus (personal) information and complain about how worthless they are.This is the only way to contact them and remain somewhat anonymous, while telling them I think they are total scumbags.

This reviewer shared experience about "tey are scammers" and wants this business to "i want them to no longer exist". The author is overall dissatisfied with New Vitality. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about New Vitality.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare New Vitality to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with New Vitality?

Comments

Kingston, New York, United States #1255892

Sounds like you need to get a life