I have never trusted New Vitality and their "miracle" cure TV advertised products.I have also never purchased any of their products.

But I do hate their guts for their deliberate attempts to defraud the public with worthless products and falsified claims. So, every so often, whenever the feeling moves me, I go to their Website and check the "job openings" and fill out a bogus application. There, I vent my frustration with their still being allowed to market bogus products and attempt to steal money from the ones gullible enough to order something from this scamming company.

I fill out the application with bogus (personal) information and complain about how worthless they are.This is the only way to contact them and remain somewhat anonymous, while telling them I think they are total scumbags.

Review about: None.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Tey are scammers / Not specified
Preferred solution I want them to no longer exist

Had an Experience with New Vitality?

Comments

Kingston, New York, United States #1255892

Sounds like you need to get a life