New skin new vitality didn't send product but still took money out of my account.I called 1-800-725-9963 and talked to a rep.

I was to get a free bottle of new skin night cream. They asked for my account # the took $6.99 out on Oct 16th. Still haven't received anything. I've called several times 1-80-725-9963 and1-800-943-6465.they are always closed.I.

can't talk to anybody. I would like the product I did order,which is the new vitality night cream I do not want any other products.my phone number.is 1-619-737-9650. If you have any question please call me.

Please help me.I would appreciate it.

Had an Experience with New Vitality?

Comments

Farmingdale, New York, United States #604289

To Linda,

Per your complaint, we were able to locate your account and see that your package was delivered on October 23, 2012.

All our packages include invoices stating our hours of operation and the phone number for Customer Service to contact us. You can also contact us via email or standard mail.

We value you as a customer and never want you to have any dissatisfaction. Please call our direct number at (631)-777-7767 X 1212 for a customer service Supervisor and we will be more than happy to help you.

Thank you.