Night Skin by New Vitality- wear to bed, got on my pillow and burned my eye areas
I purchased a product called Night Skin by the company New Vitality.It does state on the product to avoid applying to eye areas.
I did that. You are supposed to wear it to bed as there is something about the night and sleeping that helps it work better. Even though I avoided putting it near my eyes, wearing it to bed, caused some of it to get onto my pillow. Then of course, my eyes were on my pillow and those areas got badly burned because of the glycolic acid in the product.
This company did not even put a warning label regarding the glycolic acid. This product should be pulled off the market.
They say you notice more youthful skin within a week.Lie- I noticed nothing after two weeks.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Below I posted a video of what wen by chaz dean did to my hair!~ It matted and fused my hair and I could not get it apart. I got..."
- "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..."
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."
- "I stopped by the local Les Schwab store to ask about the side wall cracks on my front Toyo tires that I bought from Les Schwab that have 14,000 miles...."
- "DEK roofing and ADVANCE TEMPERATURE TECHNICIANS do not want to take responsability on a roof and A/C job done in Oct 2008 , lying to the Business Better Bureau saying..."
- "I had flowers delivered to my mothers funeral. They sent something completely different than the picture i ordered from but a blue and white ribbon on it and a..."
- "First I would like to tell you if you are looking to pay a lot of money for a mani (GEL) and pedi done in a range of 5-10 min..."
- "I found this website while waiting for my EBD glasses and got a little worried because of the negative reviews, but my glasses are P-E-R-F-E-C-T!!! I ordered progressives and..."
- "We love Ritz crackers....but the last box we bought was "Futbol Ritz Crackers" and all the crackers broken on pieces only touch them... So bad! We couldn't eat a single..."