Night Skin by New Vitality- wear to bed, got on my pillow and burned my eye areas
I purchased a product called Night Skin by the company New Vitality.It does state on the product to avoid applying to eye areas.
I did that. You are supposed to wear it to bed as there is something about the night and sleeping that helps it work better. Even though I avoided putting it near my eyes, wearing it to bed, caused some of it to get onto my pillow. Then of course, my eyes were on my pillow and those areas got badly burned because of the glycolic acid in the product.
This company did not even put a warning label regarding the glycolic acid. This product should be pulled off the market.
They say you notice more youthful skin within a week.Lie- I noticed nothing after two weeks.d437d5d review #150973
You may also like
- "This company is only selling the led light. That's the only thing that works. The gel polish-(total rubbish). The minute I applied it, it ran down my fingers. At first..."
- "I Received my current kit . I have been customer for years.box the Kit came in offered chance to customize kit and get free shipping. Since 3 items in..."
- " I have worn hair extensions for 5 years and wanted to try something new. I was recommended to try Hot Heads from a few Cosmetologist friends. ..."
- "Bought this tshirt last week. Wore it the first time and got it washed and it tore off. *** quality. ..."
- "After the company called me to tell me my order would NOT include the battery for the camera I told them that their "Package" was deceptive because the photo clearly..."
- "Placed order on the 8th. They didn't process order for a week and a half. By the time order was placed, they were out of one of the items (duh!)...."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "Chelbi Harris is a major *** ARTIST. She lied on a rental lease agreement stating that she was employed at Screen Actor's Guild, 5757 Wilshire Blvd, LA CA 90036. The..."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."