Night Skin by New Vitality- wear to bed, got on my pillow and burned my eye areas
I purchased a product called Night Skin by the company New Vitality.It does state on the product to avoid applying to eye areas.
I did that. You are supposed to wear it to bed as there is something about the night and sleeping that helps it work better. Even though I avoided putting it near my eyes, wearing it to bed, caused some of it to get onto my pillow. Then of course, my eyes were on my pillow and those areas got badly burned because of the glycolic acid in the product.
This company did not even put a warning label regarding the glycolic acid. This product should be pulled off the market.
They say you notice more youthful skin within a week.Lie- I noticed nothing after two weeks.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I watched several different videos of people that I actually knew using this product. I was excited that it might actually work the way they showed since these were..."
- "I purchased the Garnier "Blow Dry Perfector" kit that claims to keep your hair sleek and easier to blow-dry for up to 7 washes. Here's just the tip of..."
- "Hav used other products but wanted to try this one, I finally buy this product for almost $150 not even a week using it and the bottom left of my..."
- "I stopped by the local Les Schwab store to ask about the side wall cracks on my front Toyo tires that I bought from Les Schwab that have 14,000 miles...."
- "DEK roofing and ADVANCE TEMPERATURE TECHNICIANS do not want to take responsability on a roof and A/C job done in Oct 2008 , lying to the Business Better Bureau saying..."
- "in december i order two dqg led lights, along with two separate chargers. the lights and chargers arrive in january 2016. to my disappointment, they are without batteries. of course,..."
- "I am a small business owner. I have a small IT firms. I have 10 worker. ALAN Winkely Is a Chit and fround USA clients. He chit 100$ from my..."
- "You have seen on the news just how much the state & federal agencies we pay taxes to that are suppose to protect us but don't!!!!!! Here is just..."
- "We installed a Pottery Barn Sussex Sconce in our bathroom above the medicine cabinet in February 2010. About four years later the stainless steel finish was peeling revealing a black/rusty..."