Night Skin by New Vitality- wear to bed, got on my pillow and burned my eye areas
I purchased a product called Night Skin by the company New Vitality.It does state on the product to avoid applying to eye areas.
I did that. You are supposed to wear it to bed as there is something about the night and sleeping that helps it work better. Even though I avoided putting it near my eyes, wearing it to bed, caused some of it to get onto my pillow. Then of course, my eyes were on my pillow and those areas got badly burned because of the glycolic acid in the product.
This company did not even put a warning label regarding the glycolic acid. This product should be pulled off the market.
They say you notice more youthful skin within a week.Lie- I noticed nothing after two weeks.108cb584 review #150973
You may also like
- "On November 11, 2012 we bought a bag of Kirkland Healthy Weight dog food instead of the regular Kirkland Mature dog food which we regularly use. The bag of..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "I am an 18 year old girl with long, wavy, brown hair (can be seen in the picture). My hair tends to get a little frizzy but nothing to hard..."
- "I used to self-fill 5 gallons of water for as little as .25/gal & had wondered if I could filter my own water at home with equal or better results..."
- "I purchased a couch from them Oct 2014. After calling them several times, the couch finally arrived in Dec or Jan. When we received it, it had a missing leg..."
- "i eat here at the tgi in altoona pa all the time and its always great but this time i went and i always get the same thing jack daniels..."
- "This goes back to 2012 of January when I went to register at Kaiser in Fremont CA for the Orthopedic Department. Attached to this letter are actual Kaiser documents..."
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."
- "This Asian Beauties (AsianBeauties.com) website requires that you purchase expensive credits. You must pay 10 credits to open/read every letter, and pay 10 credits to respond to every letter. 10..."